Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

THE GLASS SUN - I CAN SEE THE LIGHT


Here's an incredible psychedelic track from Ypsilanti, MI (near Detroit) group The Glass Sun; cool to see that this group has a myspace page and still occasionally performs to this day. Hopefully the fuzztone they used to record this track is still in working order!

from 1969...

THE GLASS SUN - I CAN SEE THE LIGHT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Written by Rick Roll? Ha.

MangMade said...

Very cool hearing old bands from my area. After seeing the writing credit, I was mildly surprised I wasn't "rickrolled" into hearing "Never Gonna Give You Up" when I pressed the play button.

Heard some of the same power of the Starlite's "I Can't See You" at the end of it. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Very good. Thank You!

Unknown said...

I love these little fuzz masterpieces. Thank you!