Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Friday, December 25, 2009

BOOKER T & THE MG'S - JINGLE BELLS


Happy holidays, everybody. Now, let's swing with Booker, Steve, Duck and Al!

from 1967...

BOOKER T & THE MG'S - JINGLE BELLS

2 comments:

medinator said...

i'm dancin' and movin' my feet around the christmas tree

Scott said...

Hey! Finally...a record that I actually have in my collection. My record is a promo copy with the white "Stax" label with Winter Wonderland on the B-side. I put it in the jukebox this holiday season!