Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TINA BRITT - WHO WAS THAT?


There is very little info to be found on this singer; she was unlike the rest of the other 60's soul divas in that she has a much cooler, laid back delivery that works oh-so-well on this I caught-ya-cheating song.

from 1968...

TINA BRITT - WHO WAS THAT?

3 comments:

The Stepfather of Soul said...

You are so right about this one. What I love about it is how her laid-back vocal plays against the funky soul groove, particularly during the long coda. It's funktastic!

Anonymous said...

TINA BRITT IS AWESOME I HEARD HER SONGS BACK IN THE DAY I USED TO SING ALONG AND I LOVED HER VOICE NEVER KNEW HER NAME AND RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT I KNOW HER. SHE'S STILL GOT IT AND SHE WILL BE BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND I CAN NOT WAIT.
QUEENROC

Anonymous said...

pleasde check out my radio show
http://funkinstew.blogspot.com/